Greetings TA community and welcome to Arthur’s Pass National Park.
In the village (see Map) you will find:
- accommodation at The Sanctuary
- TA camping facilities at The Sanctuary
- TA Shuttle to/from Aitkens (or Morrison Footbridge) to The Sanctuary
- Wobbly Kea Restaurant & Café & Bar
- shop & café
- DoC large day room
- Doc Information Centre
- public toilets
- train station and shelter
- excellent bus services to Christchurch
And, of course, there is Avalanche Peak, once described by Lonely Planet as being "perhaps the best day walk in New Zealand".