If you have a Bounce Box (parcel) to collect $10.00
Then you are entitled to:
- FREE unlimited hot water (for laundry & dishes etc)
- FREE internet (very slow)
- FREE 240v power points
- FREE clothesline
- FREE kitchen (rudimentary)
- FREE secure luggage lockup
And other facilities ( open to all ) being:
- hot showers $2.00 coin/4 min.
- washing machine (free powder) $4.00/ small load
- dryer $2.00 coin
- gas hobs $1.00 coin
SO PACK A SUPPLY OF $2.00 COINS AS YOU WILL NOT READILY CHANGE A NOTE IN THE VILLAGE
|Bounce Boxes to be addressed to:||Bill Trolove
11 Doncaster Street
The boxes should be not be larger than the NZ Post Size 4 box.
Fee $10.00 (non- refundable)
I will hold Bounce Boxes (parcels) for collection at The Sanctuary, Arthur’s Pass Village on the following terms and conditions.
1. All parcels must be sent to either of the above addresses.
2. Each parcel must display
- your full name, email address, passport or D/Licence number
- expected collect date
3. I will take all care yet have no responsibility for the parcels
4. Unless prior email advice is received as to disposal, then one month after the nominated expected collect date the parcel and contents belong absolutely to Bill Trolove.
You have 24 / 7 access to your locker.
I ask that when you visit The Sanctuary you respect your fellow traveller.
The Sanctuary needs honest people and goodwill or systems do not work.
I ask that unless you have paid for a bed in The Sanctuary and are a guest, that you do not push inside and use their kitchen and their facilities.
These guests have paid for these facilities and it is not fair to them.
Socialise in the café’s or bars, or at the DoC Day Room.
I ask the TA community to support this Bounce Box facility.
It is my intention to build a hut dedicated to TA walkers, and this hut will be open and free to the TA community.
Should I get your support then I will have the confidence to build, and so be better able to service those that follow in your footsteps.